Shortly after the Build conference, Microsoft pushed out a new Build to both PC and Mobile Insiders. There aren't any major new features, just a bunch of fixes.
Here’s what’s fixed for PC
- We fixed the issue that was causing PCs to freeze when plugging in an Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller and other gamepads.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would refresh the tab if you pressed caps lock in a password field.
- We fixed an issue preventing the Xbox app and other Xbox Live enabled apps and games from signing in.
- We have fixed the driver bug that prevents Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Internet Security, or the Kaspersky Total Security Suite installed from working as expected in builds from the Development Branch.
Here’s what’s fixed for Mobile
- We fixed the issue where if you reset your phone on Build 14291 and restore your phone from a backup, restore will fail to install apps from your backup’s apps list leaving blank grey titles on Start. You should be able to reset your phone on this build, do a restore from a backup, and have your apps installed and restored appropriately.
- We fixed an issue where new languages and keyboards were not downloading. However, there is an issue where the “reboot” UX doesn’t appear in the Settings app after downloading a new language or keyboard. You will need to go to Update & security > Phone update and restart your phone manually from there for the new language and keyboard to go into effect.
There are a few known issues with these builds but you will have to visit Microsoft Blog to read about them.