Microsoft released the Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 to Windows Insiders a little over a week ago and it has even made its way to Insiders on the Slow ring.
Well, today Microsoft has now rolled out this latest update to Lumia devices that come with Windows 10 Mobile OS out of the box, those devices are the Lumia 550, 950, 950XL and the newly launched Lumia 650.
If you own an At&t branded Lumia 950 however, you will have to wait for carrier approval to get this update. As it is rolling out to non-branded/unlocked Lumia 950, 550, 950Xl and 650.
The changelog, including improvements and bug fixes
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset