Only last Friday, Microsoft pushed out its first Windows 10 Redstone Build 14267. That build came with a couple of big issues, like the USB port becoming unusable on Lumia 550s and the Visual Voicemail bug on the Lumia 950XL Dual SIM. Well, today less than a week from that build update, Microsoft has pushed a bug fixing build 14267.1004 that addresses these issues.
Here is the list of bug fixes with this build 14267.1004:
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL! Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
- If you have the Windows Feedback app pinned to Start, after upgrading from Build 10586.107 it will no longer show as pinned.
- We are seeing reports from Windows Insiders of issues connecting to wireless displays. We’re investigating.
- When using Continuum on the Lumia 950 XL – the trackpad experience is not working correctly.
As you may or may not know, Microsoft Mexico revealed that the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade should begin rolling out next week from the 29th of Feb.
You can read more on Windows Blog