The Microsoft Lumia 640XL will now available from At&t stores.
It is priced at $249 (off contract) and less then $10 monthly on At&t's Next program.
The Lumia 640XL with its 5.7inch HD display is the larger version of the Lumia 640 which has a 5inch display and is currently available on At&t's sibling network, Cricket Wireless.
The last mid-range Lumia device launched on At&t Network was the Lumia 830 back in late 2014. Coincidentally, both the 830 and 640XL are powered by the same SnapDragon 400 processor but the Lumia 640XL has a better camera and larger screen.
Here are the specs for the Lumia 640XL:
- A Qualcomm SnapDragon 400, QuadCore 1.2GHz processor
- With a Adreno 305 graphics
- 5.7inch HD 720x1280pixel resolution on an IPS LCD display with 259ppi
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Clear Black Display for readability under direct sunlight.
- 1GB RAM memory
- 8GB internal storage with MicroSD slot that supports up to 128GB card
- A 13MP Carl Zeiss Optics lens with auto-focus and LED flash, records 1080p at 30fps.
- A 5MP front facing camera that can record 1080p HD video.
- 3000mAh battery that lasts up to 31h talktime.
At&t qualified customers or new customers can purchase the Lumia 640 XL for $0 down on an AT&T Next plan, paying $8.34 per month with 30 device payments on Next 24, $10.42 per month at 24 payments on Next 18, or $12.50 per month at 20 payments on Next 12. You can also get it for $249 without contract.
To purchase this phone now, visit At&t Online Store
Here's the unboxing and first impressions video for the At&t Lumia 640XL...
And here are a few gallery shots of the Lumia 640XL
These pictures don't do justice to just how elegant the Lumia 640XL is. So be sure to stop by an At&t store today to check it out for yourself....